There's a lot going this Saturday at the pool and we can use your help. It's a great way to give back to your community! The Boy Scouts will be building a shed as part of a pool member's Eagle Scout project and others will be weeding and winterizing the pool. It's up to you how you'd like to help!
Please bring your own work gloves, loppers, shovels, trimmers, and weedeaters. Donuts and pizza for the helpers! Clean-up runs from 9am-3pm.
Then, Saturday evening, join us in the BCA for our first (of hopefully many) "Last Saturday" events! The theme is Tacos and Games! Don't worry about cooking, we've got you covered! Bring your kids and enjoy the evening! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're coming.
When: Saturday, September 28th from 6-10pm
Cost: $5/person (kids under 5 are free) or ($15/family)
Where: BCA Clubhouse
Who: Families/kids (kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
What can I bring? A board game or deck of cards
Why? To hang out with friends, play games, and eat tacos
The Fall Flea is a favorite fundraiser! We're bringing it back this fall - Saturday, October 19th from 7am to 2pm. There will be coffee and donuts for sale in the morning and hotdogs and snacks for sale in the afternoon.
Events like this don't happen magically. We need your help to make it a successful fundraiser for the pool. Here's what we need from you:
1. Donate, donate, donate! Want to minimize your life? We'll help! Bring us anything you don't want or don't use. We're not throwing it away, we're selling it - and all profits benefit the pool! Donations can be anything from baby toys, strollers, books, small kitchen appliances, tools, clothes, household items, lamps, mirrors, etc. If you think it's junk, remember that someone else may think it's treasure!
2. Drop off your donations - Wednesday, the 16th, between 7 and 9pm or Thursday, the 17th, between 7:30 and 9pm.
3. Help us set up on Friday evening, the 18th, between 8:30 and 11pm
4. Help us sell, sell, sell on Saturday!
5. Spread the word! Tell everyone you know and tell them to tell everyone they know!
Help us make this fundraiser a success! All profits benefit the pool, and it's members :)